- Kids wanted to play Doctor. We made them wait 2 hours with old Newsweek magazines and then said, "Your insurance doesn't cover this."
- We don't use fear to sell products. Buying or not buying our books won't make you a "good" or "bad" parent.
- We shall not cease from exploration/and the end of all our exploring/will be to find the math book/right where we told the kid it was.
- Adults told us "knowledge is power" but they forgot to add: "except for knowing every episode of The Adventures of Brisco County Junior."
- Go for it! https://t.co/gxTM84ny9S
- Trying to find our copy of "The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up" under all this clutter.