Trouble Downloading Your PDF or MP3 Files?
Important Copyright Information
Your purchase of this PDF or MP3 is for your own personal use. You may not copy it either for resale or to give away to others. Making copies, either for resale or to give away, is a violation of United States law.
According to the United States Copyright Office, "Copyright infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner." For further information, see http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-definitions.html.
Downloads are non-refundable except in the case of a duplicate order.
Note about Paypal: If you placed your order using paypal as your method of payment, your download will not be available until your payment has been processed. Processing can take 24-48 hours due to manual confirmations. We will confirm orders several times throughout any given day. If you place an order in the evening, it is possible that you will not be confirmed until the following morning. We are sorry for the inconvenience, and appreciate your patience as we try to expand the technology that we are able to support.
If you have recently purchased a PDF or MP3 file from our store and you do not know how to download your files onto your computer or if you are having trouble downloading your files, please follow these simple instructions.
Please remember to save your files to your computer so that you will have access to them at all times without having to download each time you want to print something out. Each download allows five download attempts, so be sure to save your files to your computer before the fifth download attempt.
MP3 & PDF Instructions:
1. You were required to register on our new store in order to place an order for a downloadable file. If you are not already signed on, please sign in to your account on the store. (Screenshot 1) (Screenshot 2)
2. In the left sidebar, click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS under MY ACCOUNT. (Screenshot)
3. If your order has been completed, you should see your purchase in the list of recent orders. If you do not see your order, please contact our office to make sure that your order has been completed. (Screenshot)
4. RIGHT CLICK on the blue link for your order under the title. (If you do not have a right click mouse, you can click your mouse and press the control button on your keyboard at the same time.)
5. Select "Download Linked File As" or "Save Target As" (There will be other variations to your options depending on your browser. See the * below for further information) (Screenshot)
6. Your documents or finder program should then automatically open allowing you to save this file somewhere on your computer. Make sure that you know which folder you are saving this file in and which name you have given the file. (Screenshot)
7. Once you have saved the file, your computer will automatically start downloading the file to that location. (Screenshot) Keep in mind that some of these files are very large and make take a long time to download depending on the size, number of images, number of audio files and internet connection.
8. After your download has completed, click on your finder application at the bottom of the screen and navigate to the folder where you saved your file. You should now see your file there. Double click on your file to open it (the default program should open) or right click to select a different program to open your file in.
9. Some of these files may be zipped files and requiring unzipping before you are able to open the file. For Mac users, double click on the file to unzip. For PC users, right click on the file and select the option "unzip" or select "unzip" from your left menu bar if it is available.
10. Once your files are unzipped double click on your file to open it or right click to select a different program to open your file in.
If you there is any part of these directions that are confusing or you are unable to follow, please call our office or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Note about Applications:
These files have been tested in the following programs: itunes, windows media player, quicktime player, adobe reader, adobe acrobat, and preview. If you do not have any of the following programs or have questions about the programs, please contact our office.
*These files have been tested in the following browsers: Safari, Mozilla, Internet Explorer. With these and other browsers there may be variations in the options when right clicking on the downloadable file link. To open your file you may need to select "Open," "Open in New Window," Open in New Tab" etc. To Save your file you should select commands such as "Save Target As, " "Download Linked File As," "Save Link As," etc. If you have a question about which option to select please call our office.